1. Analog Signal driver,receive 1-10V dimming signal or Dip switch signal.
2. Single channel constant voltage output,Max.8A per channel.
3. Support active and passive to use.
4. With the self-test function, support short circuit and over current protection functions.
5. When the power turn off,it has memory function.
6. Custom-made available
According to the product connection diagram, active 0/1-10 v voltage regulator, or passive 1-10 v dimmer,LED load,power by positive and negative to connect to the right port, open the power supply, adjust the 0/1-10 v voltage regulator, so as to change the output of the controller, until get the satisfactory of LED output brightness.
When the [ Analog IN ]port breaking, controller all light output; When the[ Analog IN ] port two terminals short circuit, the output shut down.
1. No power from plug
2. At black mode3. Overload Recovery4. Incorrect connection1 Change the socket
2. Change the running mote3 Lighten load, react4 Check the connection
1. Please choose regulating curve smooth 0/1-10 V dimmer, otherwise it may directly affect the LED dimming smoothness.2. Load LED\'s voltage and the controller of power supply voltage must be consistent, and must be in the product prescribed voltage input range.3,0/1-10V Active and Passive dim signal input can get 0-100% brightness output and the dimming curved path is proportional to the dim signal.