CE Certificate Stainless Steel Water distiller water purifier with glass jar and steel body 1) Power: 750 W
2) Related voltage and frequency: AC 110/120V,50/60HZ, AC220/240V, 50Hz/60Hz
3) Size: 40cm x 24cm x 38cm
4) Daily distillate capacity: 24L 5) Boiling chamber capacity: 4L
6) Gross weight: 7kg Feature:
1) Inside and outside body are made from Stainless steel. 2) Boiling chamber and its internal top: high grade SUS304 stainless steel, resist acid and alkaline corrosion
3) Influent and steam-out pipe: food grade silicon
4) Condensation coil: SUS304 stainless steel tube with food grade aluminum alloy films
5) Heating element: aluminium alloy, does not produce harmful substances when heated
6) Over temperature Safety: Power-off when temperature is 160°C. 7) Using OMRON double temperature controller. Seal ring is a very important part of the machine, have to be changed after one year or half a year if use too many times. so we advice you buy one more when buy machine together. PLEASE NOTE AND LEFT MESSAGE FOR WHICH JAR YOU NEED: 1.With handle jar, there is a huge flaw, because on the mouth of the jar, the seal ring is made of not silicon and not plastic material , with a strong absorption properties, so is not easy to clean the smell. Moreover, because the pure dew is acidic, stainless steel jar lid and acidic liquid contact, canbe corrosive and rust, it is not suitable for pure dew, (because when pour will touch the ring,), is only suitable for distilled water (also not recommend doing drinking water jar.)
Without handle jar, this is the latest jar, according to the design made of pure dew, there is a perfect duck mouth, pouring very convenient, reasonable design, whether in pure dew largest collection of liquid or metastasis, will not hit the lid.
What Are Water Distillers Used For?
Water distiller produces highly treated and disinfected water for drinking, cooking and other household uses. The distillation process removes minerals and microbiological contaminants and can reduce levels of chemical contaminants. Water distiller is neither intended to treat water that is visually contaminated nor intended to convert waste water to safe, microbiologically potable water. Do I Need a Water Distiller?
If your drinking water is municipally supplied, it is likely that you do not need a water distiller for health purposes. If your personal preference is to improve the taste of your water, remove hardness or ensure high purity, use of a water distiller may provide the enhanced treatment you seek Is Distilled Water Safe To Drink?
It is presumed in this document that the water you are using meets all health regulations and is known to be safe. Municipally supplied water is treated to meet health and aesthetic requirements and is subject to routine testing for microbiological contamination. If your drinking water source is a private well, be sure to have your water tested periodically to ensure it is safe to drink. Distilled water is safe to drink. Water distillers remove minerals like calcium and magnesium from drinking water. In Canada, a temperate climate, water is a minor source of such minerals when compared to foods. If you consume a reasonably balanced diet, you do not need to take a mineral supplement when drinking distilled water.