Product video please click link : youtu.be/eXl1rjl4RjA ( Copy the link to the browser)
30CH-DMX512 Constant decoder Operation Instruction Welcome to use the 30CH constant decoder, which take advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology. This technology changes the international fashion DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals. There are 1 ~ 30 output channels; each channel can achieve 256 control levels. This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
Input Power: DC9V-DC24V Maximum load current: 2A/CH×30 Maximum power load: 720W (12V) 1440W (24V) Output gray level: 256 Input Signal: DMX512/1990 Output signal: 30 channels Constant PWM Output DMX : 30 channels standard XLR-3 caron plug Size: L225*W80*H32 Gross Weight:300g Basic functions:
There are 30 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps
0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches; Wide voltage DC input DC9V ~ DC24V; Each occupied by 30 DMX address. The decoder comes with 16 kinds of test patterns, 16 levels for rate of change Package Included:
1 x DMX 512 console 1 x USB cable 1 x USB DMX controller ( Connected to the computer support most 128 channels control, offline support most 12 channel control) Decoder to use:
Note: FUN = OFF (the tenth code switch up) means to accept DMX512 signal mode The first DMX address setting:
The decoder set the address bit by coding switch, of which 1-9 is for setting the start address of the Binary numeric code switch of DMX512, the first one is the lowest position, the ninth one is the highestBit of address code can be set to 255. DMX512 start address code is the sum of switches 1-9, at the same time turn downside of the code switch (ON set to "1"), then the value of the bit can be gotten; coding switch up (set to "0"), the value of the bit is 0.
As the following Schematic 1, DMX512 start address is set to 38, encoding the No. 6,3,2 position on switch dial to "1", others set to "0", then the sum of the switch 1-9 code value is 32 + 4 + 2, that is the DMX512 start address 38
As the schematic 2, DMX512 start address is set to 388, encoding the no. 2,3,6,8 switch dial to "1", others set to "0",, then the sum of the switch 1-8 code value is 4 + 128 + 256 = 388,
that is the DMX512 start address 388.
Operation instruction for the automat effect
Note: It will be Automatic operation mode when the No. 10 switch is turned down.
Effect choice (button switch No.1 to No.4):
1, Push No.1: Automat cycling.
2, Push No. 2: Seven-color gradual cycle changing.
3. Push No.1 &2: RGB Fade in and out
4. Push No.3: Severn color jumping
5. Push No.1 & 3: RGB jumping.
6. Push No.2 & 3: Red color.
7. Push No. 1 & 2 & 3:Green color.
8. Push No.4: Blue color.
9. Push No.1 & 4: Yellow.
10: Push No.2 & 4: Violet.
11. Push No.1 & 2 & 3: Cyan.
12. Push No.3 & 4: white.
13. Push No.1 & 3 & 4: Seven-color gradual cycle changing and jumping.
14. Push No.2 & 3 & rgb-color gradual cycle changing and jumping.
15. Push No.1 & 2 & 3 & 4: Seven-color jumping and rgb-color jumping.
Speed Choices (Button Switch No.5 to No. 8)
1. Push No.5: 0.5 second. 2. Push No.6: 1 second. 3. Push No.7: 1.5 second. 4. Push No.8: 2 second.
Schematic for System Connection:
Plan one:DMX512 Console + 30CH DMX deocder
Plan two:PC DMX512 Console + USB DMX controller + 30CH DMX deocder
1 This kind of controller works only under DC9V-24V, which is provided by the matched controllable main power, or else the controller will be damaged.
2 The UTP wire is connected hand in hand to make the cable, when two or more controller connected.
3 The power supply should be off when connecting the electric wires, and it can be turned on till making sure the wires are connected correctly and the indicator of main power in red is lighting.
4 Controller should work under the environment of adequately ventilated, dry, not corroded, no flammable gas and rust.
5 Please check the wires connection regularly so that the wires of aged, rust-eaten, and damaged insulation spacer can be replaced timely
Simple troubleshooting and maintenance:
Symptom Reason Analysis Solution
2,Wrong connection of wire
3,Power protection setting
1,check power supply
2,check wire connection
3,check power failure, power on again
Red indication light is on, green indication light not flash
Didn’t make dip switch or dip switch is not in correct
Follow up the instruction to reset dip switch The Light color is not show in correctly
1.RGB LED is not connection correctly
2.Dip switch is not in correct place
1, Re-connect the RGB and wire
2, Reset dip switch
1,The RJ45 cable is not connected or wrong connection
2,master and slave controller setting failure,The slaver is set dip switch effects
1,re-connect the RJ cable
2,reset master and slave controller to ensure only one master
Led brightness is different at beginning and end
1, Output line is too long
2, The diameter of wire is too thin
3, Overload working
1, Use annular electric supply or shorten circuit
2, Calculate electrical current, change strong wire
3, Change power or increase controller
1. Input voltage is normal? Ensure input voltage DC 9-24V, cathode connected DC +, negative pole DC-. When the normal power supply, the controller red indicator light on. 2. The DMX decoder controller needs DMX master control. The controller is a DMX decoder. You must use DMX master control it. DMX master such as: USB DMX master, DMX console. 3. The decoder is not controlled? (1) Ensure that the decoder signal line connected to right. Negative signal decoder corresponding master negative, Positive signal decoder corresponding to the master positive, GND decoder corresponding to the master GND. (2) Ensure that the decoder is DMX mode, DIP switch tenth position must be zero. 4. How to judgement whether the decoder received DMX signal? The decoder of the green indicator light flashes slowly or does not flash when no signal is received, indicating that the received signal when the green indicator light quick flashes. 5. We developed and test used with DMX master.