Wavlink Bring Technology to Life
Wavlink Mini Nano Wireless USB Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Dongle Adapter 100% Compatible With Bluetooth Headphone and Speaker
This mini USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter with high speed, simple pairing, good anti-jamming features, it\'s a simple solution to enable your computer connect with smart phone, tablet or other Bluetooth device.
* Ultra-compact, easy carrying and space saving.
* Experience stereo audio with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support.
* Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol support.
* Up to 3 Mbps data transfer rate with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support.
* Backward support classic Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
* Networks a Windows computer to Bluetooth devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and mobile devices. Receiving/Sending range: 20m-50m
* Bluetooth version: 4.0 with EDR - data transfer rate up to 3Mbps
* ISM Band: 2.402-2.480GHz
* Operation range: Class II, up to 50 meters
* Support Profile: Serial Port, Object Push, File Transfer, LAN Access, Personal Area Network, Audio Gateway, Headsets, HID, Keyboard, Mouse, HCRP (Printer Cable Replacement), PIM, Synchronization Profile, A2DP, AVRCP
* Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, and Vista
* Bluetooth-enabled devices, like smart phones, tablets, keyboards, mice, speakers, printers, headsets & more
* Not compatible with Mac system
What\'s in the box?
* 5 x Wireless USB Bluetooth CSR 4.0 Dongle Adapter
* CD( Licensed IVT BlueSoliel Driver)
How to use:
1. Install drivers from the CD
2. Run"Setup.exe" to install the "CSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack"
3. At the "Please select default setting" screen, choose "Discovery On", "Enabled", and the corresponding device tye"Laptop or Desktop"
4. After successful installation of the driver, restart the computer with SB340 installed
5. Go to "Bluetooth Devices" in control panel and choose "Add Bluetooth Device"
6. Search and find the bluetooth device you wish to pair
7. For headsets or audio devices, the audio source can be adjusted by selecting "Manage Audio Devices" from "Sound" in the "Control Panel".
8. Choose the device intended for audio by "Set Default"