Here is only Receiver without the Transmitter First of all, you must make sure your own transmitter frequency is 315MHZ or 433.92MHZ
what is the IC Chip Number
our receiver is learning code, it can learn most of Fixed Code and Learning Code Transmitter,
IC Chip like this (2262 2264 2260 2240 1527 etc)
it can not work with rolling code transmitter
Here is only a Receiver without the Transmitter and Limited Switch Motor Forwards Reverse (Up Down Stop )Controller
Working Voltage: AC/DC 12V-36V
( AC&DC both are ok. Wide working voltage from 12V to 36V(12V 24V 36V)
Working Current: 48ma
Max Load: 10A Relay ( have better load less than 5A (60W)
Function: Receiver Manual Button Control & Wire External Button (without transmitter)
( Wire the Normally Open Limited to the External Button Pin ( U--S--D--GND) make your motor Forwards Reverse Cycle
2. Original State OFF, (Suddenly, the electricity was cut off, then comes again, the State still is OFF, you need manual turn it ON)
3. Out State: Momentary Toggle Latched Adjusted by the Jumper on the Receiver,
( we ship default as Latched, if you need use Momentary to change the Jumper on the Receiver ,Notice, please don’t use Toggle)
4. Momentary----------Jumper on “1&2”
5. Latched-----------Jumper on “3&4”
6. Momentary -------------
Press button"Up", the Motor Forward, Release is Stop.
Press Button "Down", the Motor Reverse, Release is Stop.
Press button "Up", the Motor Forward, Press Button "Stop" is stop.
Press Button "Up", the Motor Reverse, Press Button"Stop" is stop
7. If you don’t need wire the Limited Switch, you need connect the UP Down and COM with a Line, we have connect it before we ship out ,if you need use it take away the line that is ok.
8. When the receiver output state is “Latched”, we have set it 0.5s time delay for forwards and reverse, it is the Protection function.
9. Package: 1pcs Receiver Manual (not included Limited Switches and others fittings