Professional Diving Flashight ARCHON V10S 60M Underwater Diving Light Flashight Torch XM-L 860 Lumens WITHOUT Battery
1 X V10S diving flashlight (Without Battery and Charger)
Please note that leave the message about your preferred colour(types), or we may send our products in random.
LED: CREE XM-L U2 (Max 860 lumens)
Color Temperature: 6500k
Runtime: High=90 min, Low=150min, SOS=120 min
Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>SOS>Off
Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
Angle of Light Beam: 16
Surface Treatment: Premium Hard-anodizing
Color: Black/ Red/ Blue
Battery: 18650 Battery*1
With battery over-discharging protection: polarity reversing protection
Operation Voltage: 3V to 4.2V
Waterproof: 60 Meters Underwater
Dimensions: 137mm (Length) * 28mm (Dia. of Head)
Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
Weight: 105 Grams (Without Batteries);
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used battery and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged; it will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
Turn the tail clockwise until the light activates. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
To turn the light off, back off the tail counter-clockwise until the light goes off.
Continue to back off for approximately one full turn to eliminate the possibility of the light activating accidentally in storage. For underwater use, backing off too much will allow water to enter past the o-ring.
Successive switch ON-OFF within two seconds to cycle through high, low, strobe.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged o-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the o-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time, remove the battery to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the battery during transportation to prevent it from misoperation.