Beautiful New Style! Fashion Bracelet Necklace Jewelry Diy Design 8Mm Red Ruby Jasper Beads 5 Pieces/lot T8034

Beautiful New Style! Fashion Bracelet Necklace Jewelry Diy Design 8Mm Red Ruby Jasper Beads 5 Pieces/lot T8034
  • SellerJT. Lin jewelry store
  • List Price$34.49Lot
  • Avg. Price$23.64Lot
  • Your Price$21.38Lot
  • ShipmentFree Shipping
  • You Save$13.11Lot-38.01%
  • Updated2 hours ago
  • PromotionGet additional $2 off when buy $58 or more
  • View OfferBuy from AliExpress

Price Monitor

Price Type
Desired Price$
Your Email
We are the leading aliexpress shopping assistant help you buy factory direct goods at unbeatable price.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of time indicated and are subject to change.

Price History

Product Details

• Fine Or FashionFashion
  • Item TypeBeads
  • MaterialSemi-Precious Stone
  • Outer Diameter8Mm
  • Item Diameter8Mm
  • Item ShapeRound Shape
  • Item Weight0.03
  • Model NumberT8034
  • Brand NameJt.lin
  • Bead TypeLoose Beads
  • Bead Length15 Inches
  • StyleDiy Jewelry Design

Product Description

beautiful New Style! Fashion Bracelet Necklace Jewelry DIY design 8mm Red Ruby Jasper beads 5 pieces/lot T8034

beautiful New Style! Fashion Bracelet Necklace Jewelry DIY design 8mm Red Ruby Jasper beads 5 pieces/lot T8034

Note: the picture due to lighting or point of view, with the kind may be biased, I hope you understand!!! Because our products are more and more, all the product weight is 30 grams, the standard weight in order to receive the product shall prevail. Shipping and transportation: The project will remove shipping 7-14 working days after payment All items will be shipped to the address provided by the buyer, please confirm yourpayment. We ship via China post. Sometimes we will choose other shipping according tocustom conditions in your country. It usually takes about 15-30 days to receive the order (mostly in the 15-20 days, if thespeed is slow, you will receive in one month), actually depends on onpostal process.If you are in Italy, Spain, South America and the Middle East, it will take more than 30 days, or even longer. Please note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods.Sometimes take a long time, due to the local scheduling delays or other reasons.Please set aside enough time to delivery and please contact us if you have notreceived, the project. Please contact me, I will give you a reasonable arrangementand explanation, can be appropriate to extend the delivery time, please do not submit the dispute. Dear buyer, hope to understand. Thank you very much!!! Feedback and contact us: If you are satisfied with our products and services, please do me a favor, leave a positive five star review feedback. You good feedback is greatly appreciated. If you think you won\'t leave my positive feedback, please feel comfortable, let me know. I will give you a good solution. I\'d be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact me. I will do everything I can to not later than 24 hours back to you, I hope we all had a good time!!!

Customer Reviews

Similar Products