BOT-X306 Receiver Display
BOT-X306 Receiver Dimension
BOT-X306 Receiver Connection Diagram
How to set the sequence number between BOT-X306 Thermostat and Receiver
1. Every thermostat has a matched receiver, and thermostat and receiver have a same group of sequence number. Please set the sequence number through the following method. (Sequence number is unique)
2. Firstly, please enter advance setting mode and set SNP to be 01. Operation process: a). Long press and hold clock key, then press power on/off key. Thermostat displays DIF. This means thermostat enter advance setting mode successfully. b). Press menu key 6 times, and thermostat displays SNP. Then set the value to be 01. c). Turn off the thermostat.
3. a). Long press and hold down key, then press power on/off key. Thermostat displasys SN1. b). Press up and down key to modify the number to be the same with the receiver.
4. After modifying SN1, press menu key to modify the next sequence number. Every time you press menu key, thermostat will display SN2, SN3, SN4, SN5 and SN6 in order. Then press up or down key to modify the number.
5. After SN is finished setting, if CHK code is the same with bar code, it is correct. If it is not consistent, it is not correct. Please input again.