CNC SERVO MACH-CNC II Interface Board For PC MACH3 EMC2 PUMP
1. provide the 12-wires OC output(Open collector NPN),P2-P7 6-wires high speed optical isolated coupling, the output port can drive the solide state relay directly
2. 12-wires optical isolated common signal input
3. all the input and output have the signal alarm
4. single power supply 12VDC
5. all the input signals of the PC parallel port are modified by the Schmitt Trigger and increase the anti-jamming capacity of the transmission of the digital signal
6. Using Mach 2, 3 as the controlling software, makes the application of the PC as the industrial control possible
7. as the lack of the IO of the PC parallel port, we add 3 axis 6bit independent Limit switch of the IO input
8. compatible with all the pusle and direction signal of the Stepper or Servo driver , can control the lathe and milling machine to work
9. the input part can connect to the mechanical switch , groove optocoupler, proximity switch , tool presetter etc.
10. the interface board P1-P17 port correspond to the pin1-17 of the PC parallel port , the parallel port pin 18-25 is the GND.
11. control the 2-wires electromagnetic relay and P16 , this can control the cooling pump and lubricating oil pumpof the lathe
12. the setup of the P17 in the Mach 3 for the charge pump can control the solide state relay output to increase the safety of the lathe
13. the P14 can provide the accurate 0-10V analog voltage for the main axis speed control signal , this can make the frenquency of the speed of the spindle
15. locating hole:122mm*82mm