DPS5020 Digital DC Adjustable Regulated Power Supply Constant Voltage Current Step-Down Communication Digital Power Supply Voltage Converter LCD Voltmeter 50V 20A
Notes Before Shipping:
1. There are 3 versions, including non-communication version, communication + USB version, communication + USB+ BT (Bluetooth) version.
2. As for the non-communication version adapter, there is non-communication program and hardware to support, not any communication function, can't be updated.
3. This is the file you can download for the upper computer installation and software.
4. DPS5020 performance test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igY0s4drtlc&t=157s
5. Upper computer installation, connected by USB and Bluetooth video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BL6KmY4x-A&google_comment_id=z13qi1kinrzeu1sj104cj3syeyfgu33piys0k&google_view_type#gpluscomments
1. Before buying this product, please download the upper computer software and test. If it fits your computer, you can buy.
2. The upper computer only supports Win7 and above.
The constant voltage and constant current programmable control power supply module put the collection of analog integration and digital control functions in one. Its adjustable output voltage range is 0-50.00V, step by 0.01V. Its adjustable output current range is 0-20.00A, step by 0.01A. This module has power-down stored function and can store 10 groups preset value. And it also has the function of extracting quickly two groups stored value. Compared with the traditional analog power supply, it is more convenient to quickly extract the voltage or current required. LCD display on the module has the function digital voltmeter and ammeter. You can view the preset voltage, input voltage, output voltage, the preset current, output current, output power, etc. on the output state remind area, you can see that output opens or not, the state of constant voltage and constant current, output is normal or not, the key is locked or not, and the current data groups that is being used. On the setting data interface, you can adjust overvoltage value, over current value, over-power value, dataset and LCD brightness. This module has many advantages, small size, advanced function, good visual effect, high operability, high-precision, being used independently, being inset into the device and been widely applied.
Input voltage range: 6.00-60.00V
Output voltage range: 0V-50.00V
Output current: 0-20.00A
Output power range: 0-1000W
Product weight: about 222g
Display module size: about 79*43*41 mm/3.11*1.69*1.61 in (L*W*H)
Open size: about 71*39 mm/2.80*1.54 in
Power module size: about 93*71*41 mm/3.66*2.80*1.61 in (L*W*H)
Length of connecting cable: about 200 mm/7.87 in
Fixed hole center distance: about 86 mm, 64 mm/ 3.39 in, 2.52 in
Output voltage resolution: 0.01V
Output current resolution: 0.01A
Output Voltage accuracy: ± (0.5% + 1 digit)
Output Current accuracy: ± (0.5% + 2 digits)
1. When you get the product for the first time, please don't use your hands to touch components, because human static electricity can damage some chips.
2. You must make sure that the input voltage is 1.1 times higher than the output voltage. Under the large current circumstances, pay attention to heat elimination.
3. When the current is more than 10A or the temperature is more than 45°c, the fan will begin to work. When the temperature is more than 65°c, the module will stop working.
4. If you use AC-DC converter or transformer coil, please add rectifier (rectifier bridge) and filter (more than 4700uf filter capacitor). If input power supply is unstable, please add LC, L is over 47uf, C is over 2200 uf.
Test video from customer feedback on YouTube:
This the most comprehensive analysis for DPS5015: http://lygte-info.dk/review/Power%20DPS5015%20UK.html
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy73jJ5-ZqhPzT7wJ6KTIaw
DPS5015: ripple test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpbkxL0p7u8&list=PLNcr2Rj_07PFN3rZPebHUgwKpb1nQWcIC&index=1
DPS3012 power test + chips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1wy0gzXgGo
DPS 5005 tear down video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BklUuj5-j10