Free shipping 12CH DMX512 decoder controller for led light fixtures, DC12-24V, DC5V controller, popular at Russia, America, Australia
Welcome to use the 12CH constant decoder, which take advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology. This technology changes the international fashion DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals. There are 1 ~ 12output channels; each channel can achieve 256 control levels. This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
the automat effect:
Note: It will be Automatic operation mode when the No. 10 switch is turned down.
Effect choice (button switch No.1 to No.4):
1, Push No.1: Automat cycling. 2, Push No. 2: Seven-color gradual cycle changing.
3. Push No.1 &2: RGB Fade in and out 4. Push No.3: Severn color jumping
5. Push No.1 & 3: RGB jumping. 6. Push No.2 & 3: Single color fade
7. Push No. 1 & 2 & 3:Single color left scan 8. Push No.4: Single color right scan
9. Push No.1 & 4: Single color left pile up
10: Push No.2 & 4: Single color right pile up
11. Push No.1 & 2 & 3: Single color left and right scan 12. Push No.3 & 4: Single color left and right pile up
13. Push No.1 & 3 & 4: single color red 14. Push No.2 & 3 & single color green
15. Push No.1 & 2 & 3 & 4: single color blue
Speed Choices (Button Switch No.5 to No. 8)
Push No.5: 0.5 second.
2. Push No.6: 1 second.
3. Push No.7: 1.5 second.
4. Push No.8: 2 second.
Simple troubleshooting and maintenance:
2.Wrong connection of wire
3.Power protection setting
1.check power supply
2.check wire connection
3.check power failure, power on again
Red indication light is on, green indication light not flash
Didn’t make dip switch or dip switch is not in correct
Follow up the instruction to reset dip switch The Light color is not show in correctly
1.RGB LED is not connection correctly
2.Dip switch is not in correct place
1.The RJ45 cable is not connected or wrong connection
2.master and slave controller setting failure,The slaver is set dip switch effects
1.re-connect the RJ cable
2.reset master and slave controller to ensure only one master
Led brightness is different at beginning and end
1.Connect the light cable to controller, then connect to power supply. Make sure the
connection correctly before power on.
2. Make sure the power is DC12V-24V, Otherwise, the controller will be broken
3. When touch by hand, the indicator on top left corner shows red, which means that you have already touch it. If not, you do not touch it yet
4. Normally, the indicator lights around the binding post will always light after connecting. Or there is something wrong with the wiring