Screen Printing Screens Drying Cabinet
1. Turn on the switch; then the machine will indicate “F000” and the air fan works automatically.
2. Press “+” until to “F070’
3. Place thermometer probe on the third drawer; Check the temp after five minutes.
4. If the temp is not right in your need, you can press “+” or “-” to increase or reduce 10 grades; Awaiting five minutes then check the temp.
5. After adjusting the available temp, the machine will automatically save and memory your set data.
6. It is normal that the “F” or “O” displays alternately when the machine is working.
Reference data: When the room temperature is 77F (25C) or so, close and seal all drawers, ten minutes later after you have set, the temp indicates —
1. Set “F050”, the temp is about 93F (34C)
2. Set “F060”, the temp is about 104F (40C)
3. Set “F070”, the temp is about 115F (46C)
4. Set “F080”, the temp is about 126F (52C)
5. Set “F090”, the temp is about 140F (60C)
6. Set “F100”, the temp is about 167F (75C)