Full spectrum 1800W 1350W 900W led grow light Double chip 10W
for Indoor plants lamps Hydroponics lighting High PAR Value
1. Full spectrum 400nm -10000K, meeting all plant growth stages 2. Customize 10W crystal growth spectrum. Help your plant achieve its full potential 3. Each LED has its own Zener diode. Make sure one LED goes out and the other LED continues to work 4. Special heat dissipation design, fast heat dissipation, long life 5. Built-in brand mute fan, no other cooling system, let your plant quiet and healthy growth. Lighting Tips
Recommended Height Above Plants
Seeding: 25-30 inches above plants Germination: 30-35 inches above plants
Veg: 20-25inches above plants Bloom: 20-30 inches above plants
Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18h/6h(on/off) or 20h/4h(on/off)
1 x led grow light
1 x Free hanging kit
1 x User manual
1 x Free Power Cord (Type Plug according to your country need)
1. We use only the highest quality LED's and chipsets . Your plants will fully absorb the wavelengths for photosynthesis.
Our LED Grow lights are the most productive units available today, utilizing every bit of energy and providing optimal results!
2. All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
Normally, the process of checking LED LIGHT is as follows:
a. Functioning Test: Outlook, Individual package, On/Off, Brightness, Current drain.
b. Reliability test, All product will go through 72 hours Burn-In test
c. Sampling life test (50,000hrs)
1. Keep an eye on your water consumption. A common mistake often made when growers switch from HID fixtures to LEDs is
overwatering. HID lighting generate heat and contain high levels of Infrared light (IR) which helps dry out the soil and plants.
As LED grow lights do not generate the same amount of heat and no IR light, you as a grower need to be observant so you do
not overwater your plants.
2. Enough lighting. When you are confused by how many lights to choose for your growing space, please have a look at the
coverage area listed in their description. LEDs is a big invest, but you should really know how many lights you need before
buying.Before reaching out to LED, please measure the length, width, height of your growing space, which helps much when
you are not sure how many panels you need.
3. Proper hanging distance. Keep an appropriate distance between your LED grow lights and your plants is vital to promote
photosynthesis of plants. If you mount your LEDs too high, you may increase your coverage area, but you will also be reducing
the light’s intensity. If you mount your LEDs too low, the intense proximity of the light could stress your plants.
4. Avoid too much nutrient. Too much of anything can be a bad thing and this is especially true for nutrients added to indoor
gardens. It is very disappointing to do everything correctly in your indoor garden but then give too much nutrients or the wrong
nutrients and compromise your plants health and growth. Typically with LED grow lights, 30% less nutrients should be used
compared totraditional HID growing systems.
5. Air circulation. Ideally, the grow room should not be exposed to direct wind, since these can cause frost or dryness to develop
in the plants. However, a decent air circulation should be maintained, preferably through vents, so that there is never an excess
of oxygen (during photosynthesis) or carbon dioxide (during respiration).
1. Why some led bulb seems not lighting when turning on the power?
It should be the IR led bulb, which can not see it lighting with Naked-eyes. Please do not think it not working.
2.Why some buyers need to pay customs duties
Tariff system of each country is different, and we do not undertake any customs duties or import tax, these charges are
not included in the item price and shipping cost, these charges are normally collected by providing freight (shipping)
company, some countries may not be made free goods, please send e-mail inquiries or consult us before buying.
3. Why the light is 900w(or other watt) in the listing,but the actual power consumption is 130w+/-5%?
As you know that the big advantage of led light is energy saving, so it needs less power to run the light.
There are blue and red.LEDs in the led grow light and the voltage of blue is 3.2-3.4V and voltage of red LED is 2.2-2.4V,
and consuming less power will not affect function of the lights to plants.
We offer 3 years warranty with free charged key components. During the warranty period, if any defects happen,
please send us a picture and our engineers will analyze the problem is. We will asap give you a solution.
Because we are in China, so we prefer to send new products to customers and teach them how to solve the problem
than shipping the led grow lights back.