SoliDrop
Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

Jessup 15Pcs Makeup Brushes White/rose Gold Maquiagem Profissional Completa Foundation Powder Definer Shader Liner Brushes T220

Jessup 15Pcs Makeup Brushes White/rose Gold Maquiagem Profissional Completa Foundation Powder Definer Shader Liner Brushes T220
  • StoreJessup beautys Store
  • List Price$25.05
  • Avg. Price$21.87
  • Your Price$21.29
  • You Save$3.7615.01%
  • Updated20 hours ago
  • Ships FromChinaUnited States
  • PromotionGet $7.00 off when buy $99.00 or moreGet $12.00 off when buy $159.00 or moreGet $16.00 off when buy $199.00 or more
  • View OfferBuy from AliExpress
Price Tracker
Price Type
Price Desired
$
Your Email
Create aliexpress price watches
Price History
Product Details
  • Item TypeMakeup Brush
  • Handle MaterialWood
  • Brand NameJessup
  • Brush MaterialSynthetic Hair,goat Hair
  • Size15.2Cm-17.5Cm
  • Quantity15Pcs/set
  • Used WithSets & Kits
  • Model NumberT220
  • Shipping PackageBubble Bag
  • Brush Type 1Face Definer/buffer/powder/face Shape/sheer Cheek/concealer Buffer
  • Brush Type 2Soft Definer/crease/pencil/petit Crease/cream Shader/
  • Brush Type 3Smoky Shader/detail Shader/wing Liner/brow Liner
  • Brush FerruleAluminium
  • Brush HandleWood
  • Brush ColorWhite/rose Gold
Product Description

This item includes 15pcs makeup brushes

101 Luxe Face Definer
Brushes length about:17.5cm Tip length about: 4.7cm
Handle type:Wood Hair type : natural-synthetic hair
Contour and apply powder

104 Buffer
Brushes length about:17.5cm Tip length about: 2.5cm
Handle type:Wood Hair type : Synthetic hair
Apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup

106 Powder
Brushes length about:15.8cm Tip length about: 4.8cm
Apply loose and pressed powder

110 Face Shape
Brushes length about:15.4cm Tip length about:2.2cm
Contour the face shape with cream and powder products

127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
Brushes length about:15.6cm Tip length about:3.2cm
Apply powder blush

142 Concealer Buffer
Brushes length about:15.6cm Tip length about:1.6cm
Apply and blend concealer

227 Luxe Soft Definer
Brushes length about:16.2cm Tip length about:1.2cm
Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow

228 Luxe Crease
Brushes length about:16.4cm Tip length about:2.1cm
Blending and shading eyeshadow in the crease

230 Luxe Pencil
Brushes length about:16.3cm Tip length about:1.2cm
Precise shading and smoothing edges

231 Luxe Petit Crease
Brushes length about:15.7cm Tip length about:1.6cm
Accentuating and blending in the crease

233 Cream Shader
Brushes length about:15.2cm Tip length about:1.5cm
Application of cream eyeshadow

234 Luxe Smoky Shader
Brushes length about:15.6cm Tip length about:1.7cm
Shading and blennding with smoky effect

237 Detail Shader
Brushes length about:15.8cm Tip length about:0.6cm
Detailed application of eyeshadow

317 Wing Liner
Brushes length about:15.7cm Tip length about:0.8cm
Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing

322 Brow Liner
Brushes length about:17.0cm Tip length about:0.6cm
Eyebrow brush for powder and cream products

Jessup , a Hong Kong brand founded by Daniel Shieh in 2013. The name "Jessup" contains "Jess" (from Jessie's name) and "up" (means the life will be getting better)
Our motto :Just Beauty For You.

How to Cleaning Your Brushes:
1. Put brushes in warm water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the tinted brush from protective coating.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.

Alipay, Western Union, Paypal, Credit cards and others are allowed to pay .
Still have the troubles to pay? Please contact me or customer service center of Aliexpress for help!
Shipping will be made within two days after the payment is confirmed, using AliExpress Standard Shipping,The longest shipping time,within 5 to 6 weeks , the shortest ? just one week, depends on where you are .
More faster? contact me.

Q: Don't receive the packages,what should I do? A: Please check the tracking information first ,if no updated information from the tracking website, contact me . If the protection date is enough ,please wait patiently , or contact me for prolonging the delivery time. At the same time, you can go to the local post office or the nearby mailbox to check your package,or call the local shipping carrier ,customs bureau for help. If you don't receive the package within the promised time ,We will refund or resend. Q: Can you sell in wholesale price? A:Yes ,contact me about the specific MQO for wholesale price. Q: What should I do when there is a quality problem of the brushes? A:Give the videos ,photos or other proof of the problem brushes to me . If you just received part of the packages ,We will resend or refund . Don’t worry ,we will responsible for the deal. Q:Do you need the promotions from the social platforms ?
A:Yes ,if you have lots of makeup fans ,contact me for cooperations. Q:What should I notice before ordering ? A: Choose the brushes carefully and leave us the valid and detailed shipping address. You should know your country’s customs policy of imported products and the price that you will be avoid of tax , write the requirments below the order or just tell me directly.
A:Yes ,if you have lots of makeup fans ,contact me for cooperations. Q:What should I notice before ordering ? A: Choose the brushes carefully and leave us the valid and detailed shipping address. You should know your country’s customs policy of imported products and the price that you will be avoid of tax , write the requirments below the order or just tell me directly. Q: Can you sell in wholesale price? A:Yes ,contact me about the specific MQO for wholesale price. Q: What should I do when there is a quality problem of the brushes? A:Give the videos ,photos or other proof of the problem brushes to me . If you just received part of the packages ,We will resend or refund . Don’t worry ,we will responsible for the deal. Q:Do you need the promotions from the social platforms ?
A:Yes ,if you have lots of makeup fans ,contact me for cooperations. Q:What should I notice before ordering ? A: Choose the brushes carefully and leave us the valid and detailed shipping address. You should know your country’s customs policy of imported products and the price that you will be avoid of tax , write the requirments below the order or just tell me directly. Q: What should I do when there is a quality problem of the brushes? A:Give the videos ,photos or other proof of the problem brushes to me . If you just received part of the packages ,We will resend or refund . Don’t worry ,we will responsible for the deal. Q:Do you need the promotions from the social platforms ?
A:Yes ,if you have lots of makeup fans ,contact me for cooperations. Q:What should I notice before ordering ? A: Choose the brushes carefully and leave us the valid and detailed shipping address. You should know your country’s customs policy of imported products and the price that you will be avoid of tax , write the requirments below the order or just tell me directly. Q:What should I notice before ordering ? A: Choose the brushes carefully and leave us the valid and detailed shipping address. You should know your country’s customs policy of imported products and the price that you will be avoid of tax , write the requirments below the order or just tell me directly.
Customer Reviews
Related Products