JHEMCU BLheli_S 35A/40A/55A 2-6S 4In1 Dshot600 Brushless ESC for RC Stack FPV Racing Freestyle Rev35 X220S Nazgul5 4S 6S Drone
- Brand NameHakrc
- OriginCn (Origin)
- MaterialComposite Material
- Tool SuppliesAssembled Class
- Upgrade Parts/AccessoriesOther
- Rc Parts & AccsOther
- SizeAs Description Show
- Technical ParametersValue 4
- Model NumberJhemcu Blheli_S
- Remote Control Peripherals/DevicesOther
- For Vehicle TypeHelicopters
- Four-Wheel Drive AttributesAssemblage
Supply voltage: 2S-6S
Continuous current: 35A/ 40A / 55A
Weight: 11.8 grams
Support Dshot150 Dshot300 Dshot600.
The Dshot series calls the BB21MCU. 48 Mhz
Support 2 S-6 S, 4PWM input without BEC
Support for Oneshot / Multishot Mode / Dshot BLHELI-S firmware
Size 36mm * 36mm (standard 30.5mm mounting hole spacing)
Vshot vs. oneshot and multishot mode:
DShot is fully digital signal, oneshot and multishot mode are analog signals. While the use of analog signals, ESC hardware and software will generate some noise, which is messy. If there are too many clutter, you need a filter capacitor or resistor to hardware filtering. (Off-topic, those who need to remove the capacitor is probably the case) and DShot is a digital signal, in addition to eliminating the need to calibrate the ESC, no filtering is needed during the transfer! After all, 0 is 0, 1 is 1, no distortion and no confusion; And it is very safe with a cyclic redundancy check bit (CRC).
Advantages of Dshot:
1. It is no longer necessary to calibrate the ESC gas hub.
2. The precise ESC signal is the biggest advantage of the digital signal. PWM is an analog signal that is susceptible to waveform distortion during transmission.
3. Compared with the current value of "1000 ~ 2000", the trip from Dshot is "0 ~ 2048".
4, speed over, faster than oneshot ESC protocol.
5, security, Dshot comes with four-bit cyclic redundancy check (CRC).
Soldering: the capacitors are each soldered, the distribution board or the positive and negative poles of the ESC. The long legs are positive and the short legs are negative.
Note: Please pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the capacitor, and you can not reverse it, otherwise the consequences will be serious.