Selling point of product :
1. Max. 500 square meters suitable .
2. GSM booster;
3. 900mhz booster;
4. LCD display function to display signal receives
Up Link: 890MHz--915MHz: Down Link: 935MHz--960MHz Output Power: 17DBM ±3dBm Up Link: 55Db ±3db Down Link:60Db ±3db Power Supply: AC 110/220V (used AC/DC Adapter 12V dc) Seclusion: >70dB Compact Design: Indoor Use Item Dimension: 160 x 110 x 20mm Connect Mode: N connector Ambient temperature: -10°C~60°C
Signal Coverage Area
1. Support Maximum coverage area is 500 square meters. (Depend on the area condition) 2. One indoor antenna only use for about 100 square meters. If you want to make all use of 500 square meters which the host supports, You need to add more indoor antennas (about6-7) and power divider / splitter.
1 x GSM-980 LCD display signal repeater. 1 x Power adapter(We send EU adapter. If you need additional adapters, please leave a message, thank you!)
1 x Manual 1 x indoor antenna 1 x outdoor antenna with 10m cable Product Details:
How to work:
How Booster/Repeater Works?
Repeaters are designed to fulfill the idea of one and main principle: to fill the areas with
the weak or bad signal and to amplify these low signals in order to provide you with the
communication suitable for you.
The repeater makes the signal stronger in places with poor signal coverage such as:
1) Underground areas: basements, parking lots, tunnels;
2) Other places where cellular signal is shielded by metal or concrete walls:
offices, supermarkets, cinemas, hotels;
3) Places distant from the BTS like private houses.
Steps that describe the work of Repeater.
1) The outside antenna receives the signal from the nearest mobile base station.
2) The outside antenna sends the received signal through the coax cable to
the installed Repeater.
3) The Repeater accepts the low signal and improves it.
4) The improved signal goes to the inside antenna through the connection coax cable.
5) The inside antenna send the improved good signal to your mobile phone.
1) Fix up outdoor antenna reception on housetop
or outside the window and point it to the signal tower.
2) Connect outdoor antenna to “BTS
” port in repeater machine through cable.
3) Connect indoor antenna(s) to “MOBILE
’ port in repeater machine through cable also.
4) Plug power adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.
1) If still no signal receipt after activated repeater,
please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower
or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve -50DBM.
2) If can not call out, please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna.
3) If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor & indoor antennas are too close.
Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antennas have distance of 10 meters at least,
with a wall between and not in a same horizontal line.