3. It has the newest software
4. Instructions Of Use:
1. The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A.
2. This ensures fast response and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. When a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the PC. Thus the VAS 5054A adapts any new features provided automatically after a new software version has been installed on the PC.
3. The diagnostic application and the associated diagnostic base system are installed on the application PC.
4. The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
Access Via Bluetooth:
After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.