Update Rate: more than 3 times/sec.
Operating Power: DC 8-24V, 40mA
External Dimension: 79*42*32mm
Installation Dimension: 76*39mm
Overrang Display: First digit display “1”or “-1”, the later three digit don\'t display
1. Connect the plug properly according to the wiring diagram
2. Should avoid strong electromagnetic interference, measurement wire had better use shielded wire or wires twisted pair
3. The switch or circuit of counting semaphore and reset signal input should be near the meter terminals, make the signal wire as far as possible short
4. Avoid interference of high voltage wire and power wire, use shielded wire if it is necessary, the shielding layer connect on the meter terminal “+”.
5. We do not recommend that use mechanical switch or micro switch, for their lifespan are short and will lead to miscount after a long using time; however, magnetically controlled switch is a good choice.