Water Filter System With 2000 Liters Filtration Capacity For Outdoor Sport Camping Emergency Survival Tool
- Brand NameMiniwell
- Model NumberL630
- Filtration Capacity2000 Liters
- Filtration Pore Size0.1 Micron
- Water Flow0.6L/min
- MaterialAbs, Uf(Medical Grade), Silicone
- Nw40 G
Portable water purifier for camping hiking fishing,emergency/disaster preparedness, survival water filter/filtration systemUSD 39.95/piece
Camping equipment military water filter portable outdoor water straw filterUSD 34.95/piece
L600 filter replacements -- UF Filter and Carbon fiber filter (fit in miniwell L600 straw water filter)USD 22.00/lot
miniwell L610 filter replacements --inculding pp cotton,carbon fiber, UF filter (fit in miniwell L610 pumping water filter )USD 28.00/lot
Outdoor Camping & Hiking Portable Water Filtration Water Filter with Foldable Water Bottle Filtered Water On The GoUSD 24.95/piece
Gravity water filter,Water purification system can save energy and protect environmental and camping water filterUSD 19.95/piece
water filter system with 2000 Liters filtration capacity for outdoor sport camping emergency survival tool
Miniwell L630 adopts ultrafiltration filter(medical grade material). Filtration pore size is 0.1 micron, which effective against 99.9% the escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Good choice for soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, ravel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc.
And it is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe.
Attaches to Hydration Pack
Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
Attaches to Bucket
NOTE: If you are interested in buying this item with WATER BAG, please click on the link below:
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
4. Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.
5. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
L630 removes 99.9% E-Coli.
Miniwell L630 personal water filter * 1
Quick connector, hose and clip (for bucket / water bag used)* 1
1. How often do I need to backwash the system?
It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate.
2. Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
3. How do I know its time to replace the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not come out water through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
4. Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
5. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.1micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
6. Can I become a miniwell distributor?
Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.
Note: L610, L620 and L630 portable water filter will not be shipped to United States and Canada for a while, since we have the sole agent in United States and Canada. These item can be purchased locally. Thanks for your support and understanding. This information is for buyer from United States and Canada only. Shipping terms: 1.The packages will be sent via China Post Registered Air Mail or ePacket. If you would like to choose the express way, please let us know before you make the payment. 2.Each package has its own tracking number. If you do not receive your item in the normal period, contact us first and we will be glad to track it for you ASAP. Feedback: We specialize in outdoor water filter over 5 years. Miniwell always adhere to provide our customers good quality portable water filter with a reasonable price. Your satisfaction(5 stars) is the greatest encouragement and support for us. Contact us before leaving any negative(3 stars) or neutral(1-2 stars) feedback. We will try our best to solve the problems as soon as possible. Miniwell is looking for distributor around the world. Warm welcome to more customers to cooperate with us! If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me via: