YT-M06-FRD2 for Ford 40 way flat pin plug with quadlock 12pin radios:
YT-M06-FRD2 compatible list:
Press "CD" twice to switch to YATOUR and wait several seconds or tens of seconds till the New For.d head units recognize YATOUR Notice: If the Yatour can not be recognized after the first installation, it is needed to stop engine, turn off radio, close the door for 2-3 minutes until the CAN BUS stop. Then Power on the radio again, it should be OK.
Compatible for following Ford radios:
Not compatible for following radios:
For Ford CD Changer port:
1, Plugs in to the back of the Car Stereo. It uses CD changer port of your stereo.
2, Plug-and-play operation.
3, Works as an AUX Input converter for any MP3 player.
To remove your existing car radio, You may be able to find more information via websites or by contacting a dealer/qualified installer.
l Voltage Input : 12V DC l Signal-to-Noise : 95DB l Max. Current : 600MA l Max. Voltage output : 12V l D/A Device : 24BIT 192KHZ l Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.01% l Frequency Response : 20HZ-20KHZ l Working Temperature : -10C- 80C Features:
1. Plug&play,CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guanranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit,support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip,perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory(LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install,no damage to original car decoration
11. Specific,not universal.Different solutions for different car models or car radios 12.With Slot for Opitonal Bluetooth Module YT-BTM support.
USB SD Notice:
If you want YT-M06-RD4 with Bluetooth function, YT-M06 Including parts: